[Pharo-dev] Language Server Protocol

phil at highoctane.be phil at highoctane.be
Wed Feb 8 06:53:39 EST 2017

Yes, the protocol first step is about "Documents"

What do you think would be the best thing for "Document" besides
"ChangeSet"?

We can have

$root/packagename/classname/[class|instance]/protocol/method.st mapping
with method as document but there would be quite a lot.

$root/packagename/classname_[class|instance].st may be a simpler mapping
but editing and save will be complicated.

Why did you go the way you went for SOM?

Phil