[Pharo-dev] Pharo 60 need help white-theme-color-for-button-is-not-good

denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Tue Feb 7 03:54:13 EST 2017

> On 7 Feb 2017, at 08:07, Stephane Ducasse <stepharo.self at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> No it is important.
> There is no point to have a supercool system that looks so bad and turn people off.
> But I do not get it your 13136 was integrated.

No, this is exactly an example of this “even the tiniest most obvious thing needs work”.

The slice was done for an older version, nobody cared to update it for the current development
version, in the end the issue was closed as *nobody* cared to put 5 minutes in…

There is no magic.

"This issue is about Pharo3, with Pharo4 already released and Pharo5 under development, the changes can not be merged due to too many changes in the touched code.

Please check Pharo5 and, if this change is still needed, resubmit a new slice.

I will close this issue as "Stale (timeout)”.”

	Marcus