[Pharo-dev] I am stuck ProfStef

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 03:38:21 EST 2017

Do not hit yourself too hard, this is why we are here to help you so we are
glad you asked. Most people are afraid to ask questions.

Also this mailing list is for discussing developing of Pharo , use the
Pharo-Users mailing list which is for the users because its more active and
you will get your questions answer faster and is also the most appropriate
place to ask questions about using Pharo.