[Pharo-dev] Can not review pull request with iceberg

Nicolai Hess nicolaihess at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 19:55:00 EDT 2017

> Hi,
>
> I set up my fork and iceberg as it is described in
> https://github.com/guillep/PharoIntegrationProcess/wiki/
> Contribute-a-fix-to-Pharo
>
> now I try to review a pull request from the pharo-project repository.
> 1. iceberg asked for the github credientials (why ? I can view pull
> request on the webinterface without beeing looged in)
> 2. I unchecked the checkbox "'Do you want this credentials to be stored
> for future use?'"
> 3. after entering the user/password, it asked again for user and password
> when selecting one entry from the pull request list, the checkbox is again
> checked, so for every operation I have to uncheck the checkbox again and
> again.
> 4. the dialog for the credentials opens two times right after another, and
> I have to enter the user/password two times
> 5. now the iceberg pull request list is un-focus-able, and the main
> iceberg window too.
> Every mouse click on the iceberg window, just shows the world menu
>
> any ideas what went wrong?
>
> (this with pharo 7 on windows)

If I just store the credentials, (but actually I dont really want to), I
can open the pull request view.
But, when browsing a single pull request, this dialog is extremly slow.
Resizing the window or scrolling in the list is slow, does it reload the
whole data, everytime the content gets scrolled?
Finally iceber crashes, I attached the crash.dmp