[Pharo-dev] Can not review pull request with iceberg
nicolaihess at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 19:47:07 EDT 2017
I set up my fork and iceberg as it is described in
now I try to review a pull request from the pharo-project repository.
1. iceberg asked for the github credientials (why ? I can view pull request
on the webinterface without beeing looged in)
2. I unchecked the checkbox "'Do you want this credentials to be stored for
3. after entering the user/password, it asked again for user and password
when selecting one entry from the pull request list, the checkbox is again
checked, so for every operation I have to uncheck the checkbox again and
4. the dialog for the credentials opens two times right after another, and
I have to enter the user/password two times
5. now the iceberg pull request list is un-focus-able, and the main iceberg
Every mouse click on the iceberg window, just shows the world menu
any ideas what went wrong?
(this with pharo 7 on windows)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pharo-dev