[Pharo-dev] [Ann][Pillar] Travis -> Bintray for PDFs

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 14:19:25 EDT 2017

On 25 August 2017 at 22:31, Peter Uhnák <i.uhnak at gmail.com> wrote:

> > A problem I anticipate is that since we only keep the latest build,
>
> how did you manage that? :-o
>
> When I was using bintray we had trouble that we could only store every
> commit; so I guess I am interested to see what your process is. :-)

Simply uploading to always the same files to the same "latest" version,
with the overwrite flag set.
This overwrite feature is not provided by the Travis deployer for Github
releases, which is what I would prefer to use (it should be possible
through their REST API to detect/delete outdated releases and then deploy
the new files).

--
Damien Pollet