[Pharo-dev] [Ann][Pillar] Travis -> Bintray for PDFs

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 15:06:19 EDT 2017

A problem I anticipate is that since we only keep the latest build, the PDF
will only match master or any pull request until the next commit/build (I
don't like storing stuff for each and every commit). But maybe that could
be fixed by naming the PDF according to their originating branch…

--
Damien Pollet