[Pharo-dev] [Pharo6] [Issue Tracker] Help Needed: issues tagged Pharo6

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Fri Aug 25 09:56:39 EDT 2017

> On 25 Aug 2017, at 15:50, Marcus Denker <marcus.denker at inria.fr> wrote:
>

>> On 25 Aug 2017, at 15:47, Henrik Sperre Johansen <henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no> wrote:
>>
>> Less crassly, what I meant to say, was; it'd be really nice if the
>> integration process was fixed before too much energy is spent trying to
>> backport/solve reported issues.
>>

> Yes, you are right… the strange thing is that the problem was introduced very late and
> we do not yet really understand what it is…
>
> (And I kind of suppressed my knowledge about it… just rememberd it when I tried to
> check a back port and it failed).

I added an issue tracker entry. The very odd thing is that this test does *not* fail when you run it, it does
not fail when run as part of the image tests when doing an update, either.

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20339/Pharo6-test-runs-for-CI-fail-with-strange-error-in-ClassRenameFixTest-testRenameClassUsingClass <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20339/Pharo6-test-runs-for-CI-fail-with-strange-error-in-ClassRenameFixTest-testRenameClassUsingClass>

	Marcus