[Pharo-dev] [Ann] PharmIDE is renamed to TelePharo and moved to github

philippe.back@highoctane.be philippe.back at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 10:38:35 EDT 2017

Well I would just subclass the TlpRemoteIDE class with the other name and
delegate a connectToRemote: to connect:

Indeed there is material that would be better kept in line with the current
code.

I was demoed another approach to remote master/slave debugging at VUB this
week and they were using Seamless + TaskIt2 (so there is actully a remote
taskit worker implementation) + debug stack fuel.

I recommended using Beacon as well.

Interesting times!

Phil