[Pharo-dev] Github and Fogbugz integration

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 15:13:34 EDT 2017

Useless piece of info , I think I am the first person to actually create a
github issue for Pharo. It was not for pharo code it was for pharo
documentation

https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/UpdatedPharoByExample/issues/1

Since then not only UPBE but also other pharo doc github repos have been
using github issues , so we already doing that and none has blamed me

so far

:D