[Pharo-dev] Is there a way to remove the extra protocol in calypso?

Denis Kudriashov dionisiydk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 15:40:28 EDT 2017

Hi Stef.

Yes, you need disable plugins. It is not available from settings browser.
Use scripts:

ClyInheritanceAnalyzerEnvironmentPlugin disable.
ClyCriticEnvironmentPlugin disableMethodGroup

But according to your logic method icons (up/down arrows) should be
disabled too. Right now they are still managed by Nautilus method actions.
To disable them use:

ClyNautilusBrowserPlugin disable