[Pharo-dev] @About posting here

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 07:26:34 EDT 2017

Could not agree more with entirety of your post.

Especially the part of the massive improvement of Pharo version 1 vs 6 are
like and day.

Documentation wise even Unreal with its massive community and one of the
most profitable game companies pouring massive resources has many doc
problems.

In perspective and taking the size of the community into account we do
great there too.

Personally I am running out of complains , my last ones is code completion
and bootstrapping.  I would like to thank all contributors for the amazing
work. Pharo is not perfect but it is improving blazing fast again taking
into account the size of the community.

So excited for the future :)