[Pharo-dev] @About posting here

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 07:21:42 EDT 2017

Hi Frank,

I'll just repeat Stef's message: It's not about being straight or having
unpopular opinions. It's about being rude and on the limit of the insult. I
feel myself some harshness in your messages, it's like you're saying that
everybody but you is stupid. I know that you did not say that "explicitly"
but that's the way it feels. And I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling like
it.

Of course, that did not prevent me to answer you politely, but at the end
what will happen is that people will not answer you anymore. Just take into
account that if many people think already that your mails are aggressive,
there may be some fault on your side too.

That said, this does not mean that I want to "censor" you. Just choose
better your words but keep the same content.

Thanks,
Guille

--

Guille Polito