[Pharo-dev] [ANN] VistaCursor now scalable

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Mon Aug 14 19:48:52 EDT 2017

Hi,

Mike Davis asked about changing the cursor size as he runs Pharo with Windows 10 on a Microsoft Surface
@ 2736 x 1824 dpi. He discussed on Discord and said that all of the display is well scaled, except the mouse
cursor which is too small for him.

As the Windows VM supports larger cursors I added some support to my loadable goodie package "VistaCursor" now.
So there is now a new setting to scale the provided cursors (see screenshots). Either freshly load the package
from catalog or update to "VistaCursors-TorstenBergmann.5" if you want to check this out.

This might be also be useful for presentations.

Have fun
T.