[Pharo-dev] PharoDays17: Bloc video - displaying metrics while prototyping

Ben Coman btc at openinworld.com
Sun Aug 13 10:33:49 EDT 2017

I was watching PharoDays17: Bloc video and @53:15 there was a question due
to offset being negative...
   https://youtu.be/ikzkzfz0zAA?t=3197

...and I had a random idea (so not necessarily practical) that since we
have "metrics" as an object, I wonder if a built in feature to draw these
metrics on the canvas - kind of a developer guidelines to be used
temporarily during prototyping. Something like...
    metrics red drawOn: aCanvas
which would be commented out of production code.

Now what I'm really interested in is a zoomable image window, preferably
using the mouse wheel.  Any chance such example if available somewhere?

cheers -ben