[Pharo-dev] [Ann] libssh2 binding for Pharo

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 12:22:19 EDT 2017

Very cool!

On 11 August 2017 at 16:02:55, Denis Kudriashov (dionisiydk at gmail.com)
wrote:

Hi

I just want share my little experiments with libssh2. I think somebody can
be interested with it and maybe will improve what I did which is now in
very raw and initial state.

Libssh2 library is now distributed with Pharo. And it was very enticing to
try it from Pharo.
Another reason behind it is the idea to make secure transport for Seamless
and related remote tools.

So I wrapped several functions in libssh2 library. And now I am able to
send data to server using secure ssh channel. Also I can execute shell
commands on remote server from playground.

Look for details on github
https://github.com/dionisiydk/libssh2-pharo-bindings.

Best regards,
Denis