[Pharo-dev] Smalltalk Internet Browser

askoh askoh at askoh.com
Sat Apr 29 18:53:03 EDT 2017

We means all communities of Smalltalk environments. Pharo is of course the
biggest, hence my post here first. I am verifying the soundness of the idea
of SIB and then do a student project on it. I am from the VisualWork
community. I look forward to porting freeCAD: 3D CAD with Motion Simulation
to Pharo when it has 64bit version on Windows.

Aik-Siong Koh

Denis Kudriashov wrote