[Pharo-dev] saving an image on windows and opening it on mac problems

Martin Dias tinchodias at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 00:14:48 EDT 2017

Hi Andrei,

Could you tell me what's your "EpMonitor current sessionStore baseLocator" ?

By default it's a FileLocator, but maybe you personalized it and setted a
FileReference. FileLocators don't have a WindowsStore but FileReference do.

The OmSessionStore is part of Epicea, and has a startUp: that executes the
#ensureCreateDirectory. Well, maybe it shouldn't be done on start up but
when a change happens... I should try this.

Martín