[Pharo-dev] changing default theme to DarkTheme

Stephane Ducasse stepharo.self at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 11:07:56 EDT 2017

Hilaire

We are porting Moose in max two days for each version and it is around 150
packages.
Now if you want to be able to use Athens then one guy as to fix FFI
if you want to use Spur, 64bits.....
So such kind of rants are totally useless, counterproductive and our
community deserves more.

I worked 4 months to write a project proposal to bring money in the
community and new people
and I may lose all my efforts if the project is not accepted and when I see
such kind of
behavior. I'm just thinking that it is UNFAIR!!!!
Stef