[Pharo-dev] [Pharo6] Wanted: Human Readable ChangeLog

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Tue Apr 11 09:58:58 EDT 2017

Hi,

We have the complete list of changes here:

	https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/filters/?fClosedBugs=true&fGlobal=true&fOpenBugs=false&ixFixFor=22&ixPerson=46&ixPriority=6&priorityRange=-1&sColumns=Category-Favorite-Case-TitleComment-Status-Priority-LastUpdated&sSorts=Priority <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/filters/?fClosedBugs=true&fGlobal=true&fOpenBugs=false&ixFixFor=22&ixPerson=46&ixPriority=6&priorityRange=-1&sColumns=Category-Favorite-Case-TitleComment-Status-Priority-LastUpdated&sSorts=Priority>

all 1386 closed issues with MileStone Pharo6.

For the release announcement, it would be nice to have a shorter, more digestible list.

I think we need 2 kind:

1) some 5-8 “most important” ones
2) a list of maybe 20 issues that are interesting

I think the easiest is to do it together.. so if you have points for the 2 kinds of changes, I would be interested.

I will then create one merged version of everything people send me (or to the list).

	Marcus