[Pharo-dev] Send smartphone message from Pharo and Gemstone

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 07:23:22 EDT 2016

Hi Dario,

We use a service provider called eCall to do that for us. They provide an API (not a nice one). Of course they charge us.

Using a service provider is the simplest way in my opinion. Not sure if you'd even need some sort of governmental approval to hook into the network.

By “message” du you mean text messages as in SMS?

Cheers,
Max