[Pharo-dev] [Pharo 5] Some feedbacks

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 07:39:30 EDT 2016

Hi,

thanks for your feedback, Hilaire.
yes, some of that needs to be fixed, some others (the subjective ones), can't :)

first answer: in a side project, I’m loading Gettext like this:

gettext: spec
	spec
		project: 'Gettext'
		with: [
			spec
				className: 'ConfigurationOfGettext';
				versionString: #stable;
				repository: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/PharoExtras/Gettext/main' ].

and it is working fine (bah, is loading fine and generating po files fine… I did not test further).

cheers,
Esteban