[Pharo-dev] Collection with spatiotemporal indexation - Ideas and discussions ?

Cédrick Béler cdrick65 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 08:13:22 EDT 2016

Hi Alistair,

Thanks, this sounds like a nice suggestion.

I have to think about it.
Adding altitude would be also interesting in some cases but not as a start (quite limited usage).

When you say to package it separately, you’re talking about Geolocation, Spatiotemporal classes ? or also the collection ?
I can try something but I think this will deserve more « computational thinking » power than I have ^^

Cheers,

Cédrik