[Pharo-dev] Why does not have a standard Tree Structure in Pharo? ( stepharo )

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 05:35:02 EDT 2016

But please notice that FTTreeDataSource is not a “Tree Structure”, and it is not its purpose… FTTreeDataSource is a data source :) a provider of data for visualisation purposes, in a tree way.
This is very different than been a tree structure… for example, FTTreeDataSource could *contain* a tree structure… or not, it could just calculate children as demanded (for example is browsing a file system), etc.

Esteban