[Pharo-dev] Mocketry names again

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Wed Apr 20 23:37:33 EDT 2016

Denis Kudriashov wrote
> Can we use more short version #haveGot?
> mock should haveGot someMessage

No ;) The minimum to not sound terrible would be #haveGotten

Denis Kudriashov wrote
> beReturnedFrom:... Should it be #haveReturnedFrom:

This one seems less crucial. #have... would technically be correct since you
made the others in the past tense, but as other commenters have pointed out,
it would simplify things to keep everything in the present tense. Although
there would then be the mismatch with the fact that the things did in fact
already happen  (hopefully) in the past!

-----
Cheers,
Sean