[Pharo-dev] [HELP WANTED] Pre-release "First impressions count" round starting

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 09:25:11 EDT 2016

Hi,

I will start the “first impressions count” round for this release.
For those who don’t know what I’m talking about, is a small cycle of improvements on… well, “first impressions” a newbie will have when downloading Pharo for a first time.

So, I’m asking for reports and fixes and improvements that are not bugfixes (even if been bug-free is the best first impression we can have) but you believe is needed to cause a good first sight of this release.

This does not means everything will be implemented (no time for everything) but I want to collect your ideas/proposals/etc.

thanks,
Esteban