[Pharo-dev] [Pharo 5] Action needed: check issues for "Pharo5" milestone

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Mon Apr 18 08:45:33 EDT 2016

> I am not even sure if those warnings and errors will cause trouble later, because the bigger problem still is, that after all that, the image size is exactly the same.

the error should be fixed. Can you add an issue?

For the size. yes, the VM does not yet compact the Image. This is known, but we can either a) not release Pharo5 and wait for this to get fixed or b) release Pharo5 and later update the VM.
We decided for a), because we can not have a finished Pharo5 sitting around for an indefinite amount of time…

The issue is here:
	https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/17240/Spur-When-saving-an-image-it-never-shrinks

	Marcus