[Pharo-dev] [Pharo-users] GTDebugger shortcuts usability

Mark Bestley st at bestley.co.uk
Sun Apr 17 16:32:08 EDT 2016

The most important thing is allow the user to reassign them.

e.g. when mainly a C programmer on Windows I used Visual Studio and
remapped Eclipse keys to those when I worked in other languages.

Now I am on a Mac and so remapping to Xcode  or as there is no standard
set of keys I find the keys above the numeric pad the easieest to use
and reconfigure Xcode, Eclipse and Intellij (and emacs) to use these.

Mark

--
Mark