[Pharo-dev] GTDebugger shortcuts usability

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Sat Apr 16 17:22:43 EDT 2016

Hi Peter,

Let’s turn this energy into something positive. Please propose a concrete set of default keybindings that you think would work better. In this process, please take into account all keybindings that are already defined in the code editor (it might not be so easy as it appears).

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com