[Pharo-dev] GTDebugger shortcuts usability

Peter Uhnák i.uhnak at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 14:37:44 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm getting fed-up with GTDebugger shortcuts since they are completely
random.

Can we have them more meaningful and/or somehow visible?

For now I ended up overriding the labels so I can at least see them... but
doing this is also stupid, because I still have to look at them since I
cannot remember random shortcuts.

​
1. can we unify the shift vs ctrl+shift nonsense? (I'm using linux btw)
2. can we use the default shortcuts pattern where one of the letters is
underlined?

Peter