[Pharo-dev] new pharo cheatsheet

stepharo stepharo at free.fr
Tue Apr 12 13:39:15 EDT 2016

Hi eliot

I took everything into account except the

Personally I very much /would/ include ". statement separator" in the reserved syntactic constructs table.  I might try and split the table into "syntax" ( "comment" ; . and ^ ) and "object constructors" tables (everything else).

I have to digest it and now I should finish some other work for the mooc.
I'm fighting a lot with the space :)

Stef