[Pharo-dev] new pharo cheatsheet

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 07:35:23 EDT 2016

In the "common constructs" conditionals and iterations tables, the Java appears on the left and the Smalltalk on the right.  In other tables the Smalltalk occurs on the left and the explanation appears on the right.  Hence, in the conditionals and iterations tables, put the Java on the right.

Personally I very much /would/ include ". statement separator" in the reserved syntactic constructs table.  I might try and split the table into "syntax" ( "comment" ; . and ^ ) and "object constructors" tables (everything else).