[Pharo-dev] new pharo cheatsheet

J.F. Rick self at je77.com
Mon Apr 11 10:34:22 EDT 2016

I agree that enumeration is more useful but it wouldn't be bad to have
something in there to indicate the 1-index nature, such as
  *'abcd' at: 2* will result in $b
That's all I was suggesting.

Actually, having some cheat sheet on basic enumeration wouldn't be bad as
that is a real strength of Smalltalk. Mention and illustrate what do:
collect: and select: do. Then mention that there are other ones like count:
and sum:.

Cheers,

Jeff