[Pharo-dev] [Pharo5] [Issue tracker] Acton needed: Check issues tagged Pharo5

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Wed Apr 6 05:21:57 EDT 2016

Hi,

We are at 101 issues open that are tagged for Pharo5:

	https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/filters/125/5-0-Al

At the end of *this* week, we will move all issues to “later” that are of the priority
"5 – Fix If Time"

Please have a look and if you think that an issue is more important, increase the priority.

	Marcus