[Pharo-dev] [ bloc ] I do not understand why some behavior is not in the right place

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 17:45:26 EDT 2016

On 4 April 2016 at 23:17, stepharo <stepharo at free.fr> wrote:

> Doru
>
> I have the impression that
> clipping and interaction can be defined by a "shape"
> then the drawing can be either drawn in a canvas or delegate to something
> else (for example for the cursor if there is an hardware rendering).
>
> I like this discussion and the feedback of igor because he is kicking our
> asses much better than me in fact
> because he has real argument while I just got feelings :)
>
> It is easy to kick asses.. much easier than doing things.
And please, explain to guys, that i am not some kind of trolly crazy angry
idiot, who sits in the corner making giggles and throwing paperballs into
student(s), because its fun.
It is because i also made similar mistakes, or have to fix other's mistakes
at own time, and really don't want people repeating them over and over
again, like ShadowCanvas, now its ShadowPaint.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.