[Pharo-dev] [ bloc ] I do not understand why some behavior is not in the right place

stepharo stepharo at free.fr
Mon Apr 4 16:17:25 EDT 2016

Doru

I have the impression that
clipping and interaction can be defined by a "shape"
then the drawing can be either drawn in a canvas or delegate to
something else (for example for the cursor if there is an hardware
rendering).

I like this discussion and the feedback of igor because he is kicking
our asses much better than me in fact
because he has real argument while I just got feelings :)

Stef