[Pharo-dev] [bloc] how to get a debugger

Aliaksei Syrel alex.syrel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 11:26:36 EDT 2016

Hi

What version do you use? In bloc drawing stuff happens in
drawOnSpartaCanvas, not athensCanvas.

Also strangely enough you should not get red screen of death, instead image
should crash in case of drawing error. Error handling is not yet done,
because I don't like how red screen of death behaves.

Also, why do use BlMorph when we have BlElement?

I'm confused...