[Pharo-dev] Catching Exceptions without any notice

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 19:36:00 EDT 2016

On 2 April 2016 at 01:07, Tudor Girba <tudor at tudorgirba.com> wrote:

> Hi Igor,
>
> You are more than welcome to come back.
>
> Thank you.

> Too much acidity is good neither for you nor for the people around you :).
> Let’s be kind with one another and assume that we all care and we want to
> make this world a better place, but that at the same time we are still only
> humans.
>
> Arguable. Sometimes "Purge the heretics" tactic works better to teach
people to not make code smells. Sometimes don't. :)
In any case, i never target personalities, if you know me, i only target
bad, smelly code. Yeah, i maybe overreacting and using harsh wording.. But
that just to underscore my attitude towards the subject.. but never towards
people.
Because i know, most of people that contributing here having good
intentions, so there's no point to do any personal attacks.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.