[Pharo-dev] [Reflectivity] Links on Literal Variables
marcus.denker at inria.fr
Tue Sep 29 14:21:29 EDT 2015
Lots of progress on the Reflectivity project…
What is now working is this:
1) define a simple “Halt once” link:
haltLink := MetaLink new
2) install on the GlobalVariable that is referencing class Object:
Object binding link: haltLink.
3) enable haltOnce in the system Menu
—> next time the global variable “Object” is accessed, you get a halt.
Keep in mind that lots of things are not yet working… but every day some progress.
trello board is here: https://trello.com/b/m5cxaAxB/reflectivity
Next big issues to fix
- #after and #instead for LiteralVariable
- links on Slots and Temps
- more tests
- classes should be able to define which methods should use meta-recursing stopper
- make "Object methods do: #createTwin. Object methods do: #invalidate.” work
More information about the Pharo-dev