[Pharo-dev] [ANN] Rewritten EventRecorder (now based on Spec)

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Fri Jan 9 17:37:31 EST 2015

Hi,

I've rewritten, refactored, commented the Event Recorder. The most
visible feature is that the UI is now based on Spec to fit Pharo style.

Currently it can record and replay events. Saving and loading
of events as *.tape files is still missing and (depending on time)
will be added as a next step.

With this tool we have the ability to record and exchange actions
done in an image to reproduce bugs. The tool can also be used
for demo purposes.

As it is already usable I made it available in the config browser
of Pharo 4.

Attached is a screenshot, Code is on STHub [1].

Have fun
T.

[1] http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~TorstenBergmann/EventRecorder