[Pharo-dev] [Ann] Phratch 4.0
jannik.laval at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 05:48:15 EDT 2014
Phratch 4.0 is out of the box !
Phratch 4.0 is cleaner, faster and more stable than phratch 3.0.
After the version 3.0 that was a release for usability and stability,
phratch 4.0 is released to prepare the future.
The new features are:
- phratch is more modular, eg having a kernel and lots of addons.
- cleaning a lot the source code
- customizable environment
- each block can be made visible or invisible
- each category can be made visible or invisible
- it is possible to add translation for addons with the pragma
<phratchTranslation: ‘fr’> in the class PhratchTranslator. This make the
translation more modular.
- first integration of phratch with the pharo environment. Using the pragma
at the class side of any class in Pharo make the class visible and usable
- There is a lot of things to do with phratch, you are welcome to
contribute ! The documentation for new features will arrive soon.
See you on phratch.com
École des Mines de Douai
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pharo-dev