[Pharo-dev] Substitution of ' to " in TextEditor>>shiftEnclose

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 11:27:40 EDT 2014

I encountered this in Squeak too, because French keyboard is not better
than german one :(

Nicolas Cellier uploaded a new version of ST80 to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/ST80-nice.136.mcz

Name: ST80-nice.136
Author: nice
Time: 4 August 2011, 10:43:00.836 am
UUID: 6f8b2f4c-8c8c-48a8-ba32-
bb5b37d827d0
Ancestors: ST80-ul.135

#shiftEnclose: is hardcoding the keyboard layout, which is not compatible
with foreign keyboards and modern VM, and prevents correct enclosing to
work.

This version rather use a normal #enclose:
A (ParagraphEditor initialize) postscrip is necessary.

=============== Diff against ST80-ul.135 ===============