[Pharo-dev] [Moose-dev] [ANN] Voronyj Diagram

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 06:03:28 EDT 2014

On 26 August 2014 09:29, Natalia Tymchuk <natalia.tymchuk at unikernel.net> wrote:
> It is the reason, however I wanted not only draw the diagram as a lot of segments, but to build the polygons and for that I need all that collections.

It's not a matter of having many collections, but of repeatedly making
copies in nested loops. For instance, in uniqueTriCombiDo: using
allButFirst: followed by withIndexDo: can be replaced by to:do:

However, I guess the biggest gain would be in avoiding to enumerate
potential triangles over the whole point set, since that's
combinatorial; for instance
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortune%27s_algorithm

--
Damien Pollet