[Pharo-dev] No projects on StHub?

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Tue Aug 5 11:01:26 EDT 2014

KIlon,

If you use a a github reference in your configuration:

  github://username/projectname:commitish/repositoryDir

Git is not required. Metacello will download a zipped version of the
commitish referenced (a commitish is a branch name, SHA or tag name) and a
read only filetree repository is created ....

So folks should be able to use your project without installing git on their
machine.

Dale