[Pharo-dev] Web-based smalltalk editor with syntax highlighting?

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Mon Aug 25 14:09:12 EDT 2014

Hi Mariano,

could easily be done, use CodeMirror which is supporting also Smalltalk
syntax highlighting.

I already updated WABrowser to support it, see my post a few days ago on
seaside-dev:
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside-dev/2014-August/006033.html

If you browse the diff in Seaside of my MCZ version you will find
anything you require. Basically it is just a file library with the codemirror
javascript files (reduced to the minimum) and the syntax definition file for
Smalltalk.

Check out this page for an example: http://codemirror.net/mode/smalltalk/

Bye
Torsten