[Pharo-dev] how can I have a working roassal 3d ?

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Wed Apr 30 15:25:50 EDT 2014

Ronnie,

The point of the Configuration Browser is to load #stable configurations, if those do not exist or cannot be produced, than the configuration should no be there I think. The goal of the Configuration Browser is to make it super easy for users to load something with just one click.

I tried your Gofer script but I am not 100% sure everything really works. If I try some of the R3Examples, I see mostly black boxes.

Is there not something like the Rossal Examples for 3D ? Because that one is cool and easy for a beginner like me ;-)

But don't get me wrong, I like what you guys are doing !

Sven