[Pharo-dev] how can I have a working roassal 3d ?

Clément Bera bera.clement at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 12:53:57 EDT 2014

Hello,

I wanted to show some 3D visualization with Pharo to some people (because
you know, non IT people are only impressed by robots and 3d, so I cannot
show them a compiler).

On the Pharo 3 release, in the configuration browser, I clicked on
Roassal3d then 'Install stable version'.

Then I was not able to run a single example of R3Example, I always got:

[image: Images intégrées 1]

How can I have an image with Roassal3D working ?

I would like to try to draw a 3D fractal too (I love fractals).

Thanks !