[Pharo-dev] New Website online

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 11:05:16 EDT 2014

>From Reddit, a reader has a good point:

"Ok, but WTF is Pharo? A new OS, A language/gui, A dockeresque
container system, Wordpress clone? What!!!
Novice tip. On your about page include answers to What does it do? Why
would I want it? Don't include a mission statement..."

Maybe we should be more explicit about it.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo