[Pharo-dev] a Pharo talk from a ruby conference

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 09:59:42 EDT 2014

I did a simple test, googled for "smalltalk jobs", and the fourth
result was a link to this page:
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WhyIsSmalltalkDead, which contains historical
info and some rants about the ups and downs of Smalltalk use.

But had a link to a Paul Graham's essay I read many years ago, which
is still valuable, and helps getting a better insight:
http://paulgraham.com/popular.html

Best regards!

--
Esteban.

ps: I did a search for "pharo jobs" and only found a reference to
Netstyle's search :)

Esteban A. Maringolo