[Pharo-dev] Pharo on RPi

Jean Baptiste Arnaud jbaptiste.arnaud at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 07:18:22 EDT 2014

The status of Rpi.
The VM work as a StackVM linux one,
	Except for:
	- Sound (recent bug will be fixed soon),
	- NativeBoost (arm),
	- FFI (recent change from Doug will be here soon)
	and OsProcess (I just don not try it yet but I didn't look at it).

I think the VM is stable enough to be used.
I will move the infrastructure to the file server today, the last raspberry pi VM should work.
It will be fixed during the day.

On 30 Apr 2014, at 12:31, Goubier Thierry <thierry.goubier at cea.fr> wrote:

> Le 30/04/2014 11:58, jannik laval a écrit :
>> I have a Phratch that begin to work on RPi
>> (https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/view/Phratch/job/Phratch-OneClick-RPi/).
>> So, you can probably use Pharo 3
>
> Thanks.
>
> I'll start moving the infrastructure there then.
>
> Thierry
>
>> Now I have problems with FileSystem, I will ask in another thread.
>
>> Jannik
>>
>> --
>>
>> ~~Jannik Laval~~
>> École des Mines de Douai
>> Enseignant-chercheur
>> http://www.jannik-laval.eu
>> http://www.phratch.com
>> http://car.mines-douai.fr/
>>

> --
> Thierry Goubier
> CEA list
> Laboratoire des Fondations des Systèmes Temps Réel Embarqués
> 91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex
> France
> Phone/Fax: +33 (0) 1 69 08 32 92 / 83 95

Best Regards
Jean Baptiste Arnaud
jbaptiste.arnaud at gmail.com